Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Yoga for Kids (at home)




The past two mornings Mila's decided to wake up at 5am! It's not the normal wake up, crawl into our bed, relax and go back to sleep, rather it's the wake up Mom, Sweet Pie, I'm ready to get up. This morning she stole my phone at 6am and started playing Madonna/FUN songs and singing in my bed in between crawling on my head and trying to open my eyes. Who knows what goes through her little brain but I do know that at 5 1/2 months pregnant waking up at 5am is not fun, even though this mornings jam session was pretty funny. After being up for 3 hours which felt like 8 hours, I decided we should try some yoga.  We had already exhausted all our usual morning routine activities and I realized this could be something enjoyable we could both do. I found yoga for kids on you tube and through the tv was able to give Mila a little bit of yoga.  Here is Mila trying out cobra and child's pose... oh how I wish this lasted more than 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment