Friday, September 7, 2012

The Sillies

Mustache Party
Dance Party, wedgie party!
Mila's always been a happy, smiley baby but lately she's become this funny little person. I love seeing the world through her eyes and listening to the things that come out of her mouth... she's hysterical these days.  The other night I had these lululemon pants on that were sort of MC Hammer mets Bobby Brown, loose, baggy and lots of fabric. As we were dancing around her room, I decided to pull them up to my shirt and give myself a wedgie. Mila thought this was hilarious and wanted to do the same...check out the photo. It's been fun to have these moments with her and it reminds me to not take life or motherhood so serious. The best are some of the quotes from Mila that I've started to collect.  Here is my favorite thus far. Mila looking at me with all seriousness in her outfit for the day and said "Mom, does this outfit look gangster??" She is her fathers daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment