Friday, August 24, 2012

Muscle Builders

One of my favorite parts of living in NYC was we had every place space, play ground and class at our finger tips within walking distance. I loved taking Mila to Moomah (so sad it's closed), Gymboree open play and Apple Seeds for classes. When we decided to move to LA, I wanted to find a place we could take Mila where she could sing, dance and run around. Kidville has become one of our favorite places within walking distance. We've been here  in LA for a little over 2 months and I signed her up for the Big Muscle Builders class as soon as we moved to the neighborhood and she's been in heaven since. I can't believe next week is our last class. 
Check out Kidville Brentwood for some great classes: http://www.kidville.com/brentwoodla
 Here are a few pics from this Thursday's class.


Singing the Goodbye Song!

Here are a few more pics from a few weeks ago... she's had so much fun!


Tick Tock singing along!

No comments:

Post a Comment