Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Bash at Kidville

Walking up to Kidville

It was 80 degrees so her outfit was perfect




I had to bribe her for her trick - kissing daddy!


We are getting ready for Halloween! Mila's been talking about Halloween for about a week now and I think a lot of the discussions we've been having are mostly because she's been learning about Halloween at school. Mila's so excited this year and I think it's the first year she will really remember.  She decided she wanted to be a princess earlier this month so we took her to the Disney store to pick out her costume. Along with her Cinderella costume, we picked up this little ballerina outfit which she choose to wear to the Kidville Halloween Bash last night. Mila practiced saying "Trick or Treat" and enjoyed the Rockin Railroad performance and open play. It's been a while since we've been to Kidville so it was fun to watch her enjoy the gym for a few hours.

1 comment:

  1. Halloween Bash at Kidville! It looks great. I also have twins and I was just planning a DIY Halloween for kids. I would like to find such suitable v for the kids’ parties. It will be great if you could help me find a nice location.

    ReplyDelete