Sunday, June 9, 2013

Catch




GOGO bought Mila this Hatchin Grow Duck and Mila had been bugging me to do it for some weeks. We finally got around to putting it in water and Mila was excited to watch it grow. At least 5 times a day she would ask to see if the duck had grown and of course it took 3 days to hatch or as Mila referred to it "catch". When it finally hatched Mila looked at me and was disappointed. I asked her why she was so sad and she looked at me and said "Mom, I thought it would be a real duck that would catch... can we get a duck". Hum... no, maybe we can get a fish! However, it reminded me back to the time when Rachael brought home an egg from biology class that we put under a heat lamp and hatched into a real little chick. That was interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment